Impossible to Install Jeehell

Ask here for software oriented support
A320ZAZ

Impossible to Install Jeehell

Post by A320ZAZ »

Hello; After a couple of full days trying to install Jeehell on a computer with Win11+P3D V5 Professional without success, I come here as a last option. I have reinstalled the software multiple times, getting different results, all of them wrong:

- I have never been able to click on the OVH buttons, only on the switch guards. Some knobs (especially the rotary ones) disappear as soon as the panel is loaded
- The server module does not connect to the simulator, only to several of the other modules (once it managed to link to all of them)
- The simulator freezes and then crashes when Jeehell starts
- The ADDON tab does not appear with the EXT Pwr, GND Repair, etc. options.

I have followed the installation guide step by step and have been in contact with several users of the software, but without success. I have only one PC and I have chosen the master PC option and the configurations are correct (indicating that this PC is the one that runs P3D and Jeehell). I appreciate any help :cry:

Thank you very much in advance,
jeehell
Site Admin

Re: Impossible to Install Jeehell

Post by jeehell »

Did you compile the navdata?
Did you make sure your antivirus is not blocking any piece of software?
Check also your firewall is not blocking any application.
Regards,
Jean Luc
A320ZAZ

Post by A320ZAZ »

jeehell wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:05 am Did you compile the navdata?
Did you make sure your antivirus is not blocking any piece of software?
Check also your firewall is not blocking any application.
Hello, Yes, I have carried out these steps as indicated in the installation guide. The server module executable is added as an exception to the antivirus.

I have reinstalled P3D and Jeehell again and am getting the following error when starting the software (attached)
Captura de pantalla (50).png
Also note that in the simulator an ADDON tab does not appear and the options for EXT PWR, GND Repair... In the options->addons tab of the simulator only the entry referring to jeehell appears.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jeehell
Site Admin

Post by jeehell »

Did you calibrate your joysticks?
Maybe the antivirus removed some dlls or exes. I would need to see the folders & files structure in your installation path.
Regards,
Jean Luc
A320ZAZ

Post by A320ZAZ »

I have gotten the software to work. It has been necessary to deactivate Avast so that the server module works without the error in the previous post, it seems that adding the .exe of the server module as an exception for the antivirus has not been enough.

Despite everything, the overhead panel continues to appear without some knobs (such as the temperature selection or LDG Elev, see attached image), I don't know if that is the expected behavior. Thank for your time!