Problem FMGS Server Not connect with p3dv6

Ask here for software oriented support
Jokast

Problem FMGS Server Not connect with p3dv6

Post by Jokast »

Hallo everybody

I had a few days off that I wanted to use to switch to p3dv6 and set up a new setting for my FMGS... What's new is that the FMGS server now runs on the EIS PC and not on the P3d PC. Hardware and WideFMGs connect and also the modules of the other PC (CptPFD and FOPFD) but I can't get a connection to the P3D and the Jeehell items don't appear in the Sim's addon menu either...
the new installation routine of FMGS 60.01 only installs the addon XML on that Server computer… is that correct? I have already installed and uninstalled Simconnect several times, but it does not create Simconnect.xml... I then created this myself according to the instructions pdf of Jeehell... also the Simconnect.cfg on the server computer...
for the specification on the P3d PC, Win11 is running on the server computer Win 10.

I'm starting to feel a bit at a loss as to what could be the problem and need a few tips from you...

Greetings Jochen
tcz

Re: Problem FMGS Server Not connect with p3dv6

Post by tcz »

I've got the same issue :-(
Do you have find any solution?
Regards,
Thomas
jeehell
Site Admin

Post by jeehell »

Are you sure you selected the correct options on the correct PCs?
A possible workaround is to install the FMGS server on P3D PC to get the files then reinstall without FMGS server option.
Regards,
Jean Luc
tcz

Post by tcz »

in my case i have manually create the simconnect.xml on the P3D-PC, and change the IP in the simconnect.ini on the FMGS-PC.
After these changes the connection worked.
Regards,
Thomas