Found a NEO Merge

About aircraft in general...
Jokast

Found a NEO Merge

Post by Jokast »

Hallo Community

I have found a Neo Merge for the 320 of the Project Airbus
With new Engines and new Gear and Sharklets…
I found it Here:

https://simviation.com/1/search?submit= ... eo&x=0&y=0

For me the Last Post on te Page.

If you Merge a Little by yourself, you can fly 320Neo Family with Jeehell…(Visual merge only!!!)
1st make a new folder for the Neo in Jeehell Aircraft folder
2. in Model: in Model cfg delete the Lines of the interior Model and safe
3. copy the .air File and Aircraft File from Jeehell 320-214 to the Neo Folder
4. In Aircraft Folder Build the new Aircraft with the Texture of your Choice ( I recommend the Liveries by Stefan Bree works Perfect with the Neo). For the Engines you Need the Texture Files of the engines inside the Neo-Package inside your texture folders.
5. If you like, you can set the fuel Flow scalar in Aircraft. cfg down to 0.89 to simulate less fuel consumption
6. delete the panel folder and Copy the panelfolder of Jeehell 320 in the neo
7. in Jeehell Server Folder Open Folders. Ini and add Lines for the the LEAP and PW configuration (New Engine types). Than add two Folders in the Perf folder ( LEAP and PW),Copy the Content of cfm inside, Open Aircraft.ini and Cage the Lines 320-214 to 320-251 or 271(or what you like) for correct sign in MCDU.
8. make a backup before new Jeehell update

Enjoy

Greetings and merry Christmas
Jochen
pete_fuss

Re: Found a NEO Merge

Post by pete_fuss »

Hello Jochen,
thank you for that christmas gift.
It works and fly good an looks good!

Greetings and merry Christmas
Pete
regards from ETHL

Pete Fuss
P3D 5.4 ,Ryzen 7 5800X 3.80 GHz with 32 GB ,RTX3080 TI 12GB, MIxed Homecockpit + JH FMGS V B60.0.6, AS/ASCA, RdShade +Tex, CorteManager + ExtPWR from CaptPERO, a lot of add-on sceneries a round europe
Mackenroll

Post by Mackenroll »

At night the windows have no textures
Jokast

Post by Jokast »

This depends of the repaint (livery) you are using…
pete_fuss

Post by pete_fuss »

Hi, what livery to you use?
and how may files in the texture folder from this livery?
I have now 6 liverys and all have windows at night.
regards
Pete
regards from ETHL

Pete Fuss
P3D 5.4 ,Ryzen 7 5800X 3.80 GHz with 32 GB ,RTX3080 TI 12GB, MIxed Homecockpit + JH FMGS V B60.0.6, AS/ASCA, RdShade +Tex, CorteManager + ExtPWR from CaptPERO, a lot of add-on sceneries a round europe
Mackenroll

Post by Mackenroll »

Thank you very much, everything is now correct, I deleted the night textures, the windows turn on with the light logo
Agbabba

Post by Agbabba »

I tried it twice. But no success. In p3d also no plane with neo and livery is shown. Does someone can explain it more in detail or record a little video how to change to neo. I think a small video will help a lot people.. ( and I am a experienced user of jeehell..hhmm..)
Buford

Post by Buford »

Works in principle, but on final approach the merge shows a behaviour as if simpatcher.dll would not be connected (while P3D Addons menu shows it is actually connected and airfile is o.k.): VApp is in red band, would stall with it, impossible to land with normal speed. Schade drum, not usable therefore.
See you in the skies…
pete_fuss

Post by pete_fuss »

hello buford,
So I've been flying the NEO Merge since I found the instructions here without this problem. I had that months ago with the A320-233 that JL is with. I experimented for a long time until it was gone. Completely new situation used to start, new loading via topcat and then it worked again after a few tries.
greetings Pete
regards from ETHL

Pete Fuss
Jokast

Post by Jokast »

The Stall Problem seems to be a Problem by Topcat Profile. With Special Weight an Balance parameter loaded in the Sim via Topcat all Jeehell Models have Strange behavier.(but i don’t figured out the Special Problem or the Parameters, that causes the Problem) A Bacup by a clean FMGS Aircraft.cfg solves the Problem every time…
Greetings and happy new year
Jochen
Buford

Post by Buford »

After the experience with the merge I fear you might be right. In my setup with the normal CFM and IAE the problem disappeared after changing the simpatchConfig.ini viewtopic.php?p=222#p222 , but perhaps it was only coincidentally, as it seems not to have that effect on the merge.
See you in the skies…
Buford

Post by Buford »

Jokast wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:57 am The Stall Problem seems to be a Problem by Topcat Profile. With Special Weight an Balance parameter loaded in the Sim via Topcat all Jeehell Models have Strange behavier.(but i don’t figured out the Special Problem or the Parameters, that causes the Problem) A Bacup by a clean FMGS Aircraft.cfg solves the Problem every time…
Greetings and happy new year
Jochen
I am lucky I cannot confirm that. Made the same flight with the "normal" CFM CEO (not the NEO merge), the problem did not reappear. Seems (in my system) indeed to be a problem of the merge. Payload and fuel loaded by TOPCAT, and it does not make any changes to the aircraft.cfg.
See you in the skies…