Site Failure

What's new
iwik

Site Failure

Post by iwik »

Hi JL,
Sorry to hear of the hardware failure. Thanks for getting us going again.
Les
Agbabba

Re: Site Failure

Post by Agbabba »

Hi JL
Can you kindly provide a new subfolder with the latest version and updates with a changelog... I suggest/ recommend a versions folder only , where no one can post something. So nobody has so search through the forum pages...

And a last question... Do you still put effort in a compatibility with msfs or is this forever closed story ?
KR
Andy
jeehell
Site Admin

Post by jeehell »

MSFS compatibility will come, in a way nobody has done as far as I know, but it will take me some time (obviously I lost a few days battling with my server not helping in that regard...). This is a months long roadmap in terms of development.
Regards,
Jean Luc
Soarbywire

Post by Soarbywire »

Hi JL - sorry to hear about the forum crash; no worries, I am sure we can repopulate the post in no time ;-)

Glad to hear about the MSFS compatibility - I am sure this will take a while to get flight dynamics correct.

Thank you again for all your efforts.
hamsterpilot

Post by hamsterpilot »

Wow, that's some greate news 😁! Really looking forward to this.
Thank you so much for your efforts!

Samuel
Samuel - D-AGWP
LH320

Post by LH320 »

This is annoying but I am glad that JeeHell FMGS will soon be MSFS2020 compatible. Thanks for all your effort.

Regards
Stefan
Regards
Stefan

I9-14900KF, RTX4090, P3Dv6, Immersive Display PRO, JH A320 FMGS on a dedicated Server
bbruechmann

Post by bbruechmann »

jeehell wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:50 pm MSFS compatibility will come, in a way nobody has done as far as I know, but it will take me some time (obviously I lost a few days battling with my server not helping in that regard...). This is a months long roadmap in terms of development.
I wonder if you have thought about getting in touch with the guys from flybywire. They may would appreciate the joint with someone like you who has so much knowledge about the aircraft systems and have all of them...well...except from the Door Page... already developed. ;)
Regards
Bernd

P3D 6, I9-9900K overcl+ RTX3090 24GB, Skalarki Homecockpit + JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, AS/ASCA, EnVShade +Tex, PF3 + MCE, CorteManager + ExtPWR from CaptPERO, AIGAIM and many of add-on sceneries
michael1508

Post by michael1508 »

Hi Jean Luc,

No worries - shit happens!
We'll repopulate the needed content. What's missing, was not needed anymore.

While this is a good clean up opportunity, don't make this a feature :)

Michael
Regards
Michael

P3D v5.4 | Skalarki | 3 projector 180° screen | i9-13900k | RTX 4080
michael1508

Post by michael1508 »

What I noticed:

When I use the forum on my iPad, I have to Login several times (i.e. 1. login to enter forum, 2. login after pressing submit) and then still can not submit entries and entries get lost.

I experienced the same some days ago before the crash.
I thought, this might be useful information.
Regards
Michael

P3D v5.4 | Skalarki | 3 projector 180° screen | i9-13900k | RTX 4080
balu69

Post by balu69 »

Hello JL
Thank you so much for continuing with this project!!!
It's great that the Jeehell FMGS A320 also finds its place in the MSFS.
But I think it's important that the hardware works. What good is it if the plane works, but my home cockpit has no connection to the plane and MSFS.
Greetings
Stephan

P3D V5.4, Skalarki FCU, MCDU, RMP, ECAM, TCAS, own OVH-Panel and MIP with Leo Bodnar and Arduino, Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder
P.S. translate by google
asessa

Post by asessa »

jeehell wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:50 pm MSFS compatibility will come, in a way nobody has done as far as I know, but it will take me some time (obviously I lost a few days battling with my server not helping in that regard...). This is a months long roadmap in terms of development.
I'm waiting for it! :)
DIY A320 Home Cockpit
cuttaf

Post by cuttaf »

Great news! Look forward !

Thanks so much for the work.

Francis
subsonic

Post by subsonic »

Hi Jean Luc,

Great to hear that MSFS compatibility will come. Thank you for your efforts!

You write "months long roadmap". Is it rather 3 months or 18 months? Please do not inderstand this as a try to rush you or urge you into any commitments. I am just curious as I have no idea how long such a process can be.

Thanks again and regards,
Alex
Best regards,
Alex
jeehell
Site Admin

Post by jeehell »

that's more probably 18 than 3...
Regards,
Jean Luc
bbruechmann

Post by bbruechmann »

...because it takes a little more time to provide us the Flypad EFB with a simulation of the Smart Cockpit application from Airbus. :D :D :P
Regards
Bernd

P3D 6, I9-9900K overcl+ RTX3090 24GB, Skalarki Homecockpit + JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, AS/ASCA, EnVShade +Tex, PF3 + MCE, CorteManager + ExtPWR from CaptPERO, AIGAIM and many of add-on sceneries
subsonic

Post by subsonic »

jeehell wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:38 am that's more probably 18 than 3...
Thanks!
Best regards,
Alex
MikeN

Post by MikeN »

The integration of Simbrief with Flybywire A320x in MSFS2020 is fantastic, adding Jeehell Program would be superb.
Regards
Mike