B58.0.4 Crash Sound and Gear Lever Warning on start up

Ask here for software oriented support
michael1508

B58.0.4 Crash Sound and Gear Lever Warning on start up

Post by michael1508 »

Since updating to 58.0.4 I am hearing a Crash sound with the start of the FMGS server module. FMGS server is running on a dedicated pc.

Also after firing up the electricity, I am seeing warning messages on the ECAM about "L/G Gear Not Uplocked" and "Brakes A/SKID" off, allthough l/g is down and A/Skid is on.
Then during the flight there is no sound of the L/G being moved up after take off or down for landing.

When going back to 58.0.2 everything is fine.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks,
Michael
Regards
Michael

P3D v5.4 | Skalarki | 3 projector 180° screen | i9-13900k | RTX 4080
bbruechmann

Re: B58.0.4 Crash Sound and Gear Lever Warning on start up

Post by bbruechmann »

I have the crashsound at startup too, and something that sounds like the landing gear. But if i retract or engage the landing gear i can hear it coming down or up as normal.
Regards
Bernd

P3D 6, I9-9900K overcl+ RTX3090 24GB, Skalarki Homecockpit + JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, AS/ASCA, EnVShade +Tex, PF3 + MCE, CorteManager + ExtPWR from CaptPERO, AIGAIM and many of add-on sceneries
pete_fuss

Post by pete_fuss »

I can confirme this issue, in my cockpit on startup it is the same.
regards from ETHL

Pete Fuss
P3D 5.4 ,Ryzen 7 5800X 3.80 GHz with 32 GB ,RTX3080 TI 12GB, MIxed Homecockpit + JH FMGS V B60.0.6, AS/ASCA, RdShade +Tex, CorteManager + ExtPWR from CaptPERO, a lot of add-on sceneries a round europe
thierryd

Post by thierryd »

Same here. Crash and landing gear sounds on startup.
Thierry (aka Captain Tango) | Website: https://www.flightpathsimulation.club | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@captaintango
jeehell
Site Admin

Post by jeehell »

I made a new release today, please try to see if it makes any difference.
Regards,
Jean Luc
michael1508

Post by michael1508 »

Hi Jean Luc,

Crash sound does not appear anymore! Also the L/G message at start up disappeared.
So this seems to be solved with the new version.

Remaining problem is, that I still don't hear the L/G retracting or engaging and no change in the wind noise, as before.
Regards
Michael

P3D v5.4 | Skalarki | 3 projector 180° screen | i9-13900k | RTX 4080
bbruechmann

Post by bbruechmann »

Michael, it seems you have a more serious issue with the sounds of your P3D, or something is broken of the connection between P3D sound engine and FMGS-Server. The LG-sound and the wind noise which changes depending by speed of the ac too are both sounds which are in control by P3D internally!
Same as with the engine sounds you had issues of spool up timing, if i remember correct.
Bear in mind, that Jeehell triggers the sounds ONLY but can´t control them.
For instance: When you toggle the LG handle in your cockpit the status change is read by Jeehell via the offsets for the FMGS part. In the same way, this is read by P3D which triggers then in P3D that the LG is moved up or down. In easy words it´s nearly the same as a keystroke.
The sounds which comes from Jeehell have nothing to do with the sounds in P3D.
Regards
Bernd

P3D 6, I9-9900K overcl+ RTX3090 24GB, Skalarki Homecockpit + JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, AS/ASCA, EnVShade +Tex, PF3 + MCE, CorteManager + ExtPWR from CaptPERO, AIGAIM and many of add-on sceneries