Engine Sounds

Ask here for software oriented support
alancord

Engine Sounds

Post by alancord »

Hello guys,

I dont know what am I doing wrong. I placed the Turbin Sounds in the Jeehell folder under A320FMGS-Aircraft-A320-214-sound
but still no Sound in P3D

Do I miss something ?

Greetings
Patrick
bbruechmann

Re: Engine Sounds

Post by bbruechmann »

wich turbine sounds do you use? Do you see a file called "sound.cfg" in the sound folder?
Regards
Bernd

P3D 6, I9-9900K overcl+ RTX3090 24GB, Skalarki Homecockpit + JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, AS/ASCA, EnVShade +Tex, PF3 + MCE, CorteManager + ExtPWR from CaptPERO, AIGAIM and many of add-on sceneries
alancord

Post by alancord »

Thanks for the hint with the .cfg. I placed the cfg from the tss folder in the Sound folder. And now it works.
PsychloneZA

Post by PsychloneZA »

Where can a person get the turbine sounds from? The links in the Jeehell FMGS Resources page for CSM and IAE are not working.
Regards
Andrew
balu69

Post by balu69 »

Hi Andrew
i have the Soundpack from BSS https://blueskystar.net/catalog/p3d_fsx ... 1_asc_cfm/ or here is the tss https://www.justflight.com/searchresult ... y=tss+a320 - i have the CFM56-5B4.
I'm currently using the BSS sound package
Greetings
Stephan

P3D V5.4, Skalarki FCU, MCDU, RMP, ECAM, TCAS, own OVH-Panel and MIP with Leo Bodnar and Arduino, Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder
P.S. translate by google
PsychloneZA

Post by PsychloneZA »

Hi

Thank you. Yea, I didn't realize that neither P3D or Jeehell didn't have any A320 sounds. And it has also taken me a month to work out that the Aircon and Avionics sounds are so loud that you have to drop their volumes to 10. Found a TSS pack that is working.
Regards
Andrew